The First Impressions Matter
The minute a client walks into your restaurant, they immediately start making assumptions about the quality of your establishment based on how clean the floor is.
Think back to the last time you met friends for dinner out. Maybe you didn’t even realize it, but you immediately noticed if the restaurant smelled good. You noticed if the floor was dirty or clean or if the upholstery was smudged or pristine.
From the moment you walk in you start forming assumptions. For example, if the bathrooms are dirty and the dining area unkempt, you will begin to assume that the kitchens are also in a state of disarray. No matter how great the food might be, it could be enough to make you decide not to return.
At Bernard’s Pro Clean, we understand the importance of first impressions, which is why we want to make sure your customers’ first reactions are overwhelmingly positive. The way we help you is by offering restaurant cleaning services in Calgary and area so you can focus on serving a great dining experience.
Amazing food matters, excellent customer service matters, and cleanliness certainly matter. All these factors translate into overall customer experience and result in repeat business.
Ensure You Have Hassle-Free Health Inspections
Health inspections can be daunting. But they don’t have to be. Many restaurants were forced to shut down in 2019 due to lack of cleanness, and you definitely don’t want to be part of the statistic. In fact, a new app has come out that makes it even easier for consumers to find out if your restaurant has had any health code violations.
When it comes to commercial kitchen cleaning, there are so many little details and things that require attention and meticulous care. Some of them are trickier than others. Cleaning behind all the appliances, for example, is crucial to prevent vermin and keep your employees and customers safe. It is usually the unseen places that need the most attention. That’s where Bernard’s Pro Clean & Prep can help. Our commercial cleaning company specializes in scrubbing those hard to reach spots.
Another important factor of a restaurant cleaning service is that the kitchen floor is grease-free. And it can be a pesky problem. Once the floor gets greasy and sticky it can be so difficult to clean properly, especially for employees that already have so much on their plate. By hiring a professional cleaning company, your floors will stay clean, and you won’t have to worry about someone slipping and injuring themselves.
To prevent vermin, cross-contamination, and the spread of bacteria, there are a few crucial steps you should always follow. Here are a few tips to help keep your restaurant clean and make health inspections a little less daunting.
Restaurant Cleaning Check List
- Wipe down all countertops, including the walls wherever there are splashes.
- Clean the sinks and sanitize tables.
- If you don’t have an outside company for your linens, wash rags, towels, and uniforms on the hot cycle in the washing machine.
- Wipe down other equipment, including microwaves, toasters, and coffee makers.
- Disinfect the garbage can and clean the entire area.
- Take out trash and recycling materials frequently.
- Wipe down all garbage can containers, inside and out.
- Sweep and mop the restaurant floor.
- Sweep and mop underneath all large appliances.
- Organize and clean the storage area.
- Clean and sanitize the walk-in refrigerators and freezers.
- Use drain cleaner on the floor drains.
- Pressure wash the kitchen equipment to prevent grease buildup and fire hazards.
- Deep clean and sanitize the coffee machine, the sinks, and the surrounding area. Inspect and wipe down the condiments and salt & pepper shakers.
- Wipe and dust the menus.
- Wipe down the chairs and the booths.
- Disinfect the door handles.
- Wipe and dust the light fixtures.
If all of this seems like too much to handle, give Bernard’s Pro Clean & Prep a call. If you’ve had issues with vermin, our cleaning company specializes in pre/post pest control treatment cleaning. We also offer monthly, quarterly, and yearly deep cleaning services, whatever works best for your business!