When it comes to cleaning, we do it all; relax, we got your back. From commercial cleaning, to residential cleaning, to pre/post bed bug treatment cleaning, to post vermin cleaning, to restaurant floor degreasing, we do it all.
When it comes to restaurant cleaning, this one goes without saying, it is a MUST to have all equipment in the kitchen,including the kitchen floor, grease free. Due to high traffic from the kitchen floor to the restaurant floor, it is important to keep all floors in the restaurant grease free. We not only clean your restaurants so that you can pass the health inspection easily, we also want to feel safe and proud as we dine at your restaurant. We have professional cleaners who are passionate about what they do.
Residential cleaning is one of our specialties. From bed bug treatment preparation, to post bed bug treatment cleaning, and cleaning vermin droppings, we do it all. Proper cleaning when you have vermin is crucial. Be very careful when you clean dead mice, droppings, and nests because they can harbourdisease. The dust and debris may contain hantavirus. According the to Government of Canada website hantavirus can be a very dangerous disease with symptoms like tiredness, dizziness, fever and chills, muscle aches and headaches, nausea and vomiting, stomach pain, and coughing.
Make sure you click on the link for more info regarding hantavirus.
If you choose to do it yourself, here are some precautions you can take.
1. Make sure to ventilate the place for 30 minutes prior to the cleaning. In the meantime, stay out of the
area while it is being ventilated.
2. Wear coveralls and gloves at all times during the cleaning.
3. Use household disinfectant, spray and leave for 5 minutes.
4. Do not disturb the nests or sweep/mop dead mice prior to spraying with disinfectant.
5. Be very careful not to inhale any dust or debris. Be cautious how you collect any droppings, nests, etc.
If you don’t feel confident dealing with it, give us a call!Your health and safety is our priority. Leave us a comment/questions, we would love to connect with you!